GETTING ACTIVE FOR GREAT CAUSES
flagstar bank GLEANERS FOOD DRIVE
Flagstar Bank joins Ford Arts, Beats and Eats as the official bank sponsor, and hosting the 7th annual Food Drive benefiting Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan. Headquartered in Detroit, Gleaners operates five distribution centers in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston and Monroe counties, which provide food to 510 partner soup kitchens, food pantries, shelters and other agencies.
Food Drive donors can receive one FREE admission to the festival by bringing three or more nonperishable food items to five Flagstar Bank locations between Monday, Aug. 21 through Thursday, August 31. Limit four admissions per person. The five locations are as follows:
- Troy (16 Mile and Coolidge) 2050 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084
- Berkley (12 Mile and Woodward) 28653 Woodward Ave, Berkley, MI 48072
- Bloomfield (Long Lake and Telegraph) 3915 Telegraph Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
- Beverly Hills (13 Mile and Southfield Road) 17430 W 13 Mile Rd, Franklin, MI 48025
- Madison Heights (13 Mile and Dequindre) 31049 Dequindre Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071
Last year’s festival Food Drive collected 3,979 pounds of nonperishable items, providing 3,316 meals for Gleaners to distribute.